2013/03/11

130311 Eunhyuk Twitter Update

 : 내 계정 해킹당했구나. 어쩐지 저번에도 내가 안올렸던 멘션이 올라왔다 지워지더니...트윗도 안하는희님이랑 맞팔? 저건 또 누가 사칭? 정말 대.다.나.다 
:  Seems like my account got hacked. I was wondering why that time as well, there was a mention (on my timeline) when I didn't tweet it... And now, I'm following and followed by Heenim who doesn't even use Twitter? Who's that impersonating again? Seriously un.be.lie.va.ble


Trans : AllRiseXiahtic

2 news from Eunhyuk's Twitter update ; 1. Eunhyuk's acocunt is hacked / 2. Heechul doesn't do the Twitter 


so that's mean this account not Heemim's. 



@/SohnPD Eunhyukkie's twitter came and went* at my twitter...I am doing Shimta(,) come and play^^
*followed and unfollowed

Eunhyuk's reply: Me?? I haven't been on twitter for about 2 weeks...how could I have done anything?? this this is serious...

Trans : teukables

No comments:

Post a Comment